- Sale of DiverseyLever: Background information
Additional information regarding the sale of Diversey Lever to Johnson Wax Professional
- Sale of Unilever refinery Unimills imminent
Today, Unilever in the Netherlands and Golden Hope Plantations Berhad in Malaysia announced that discussions between themselves regarding the sale of Unilever’s refinery business at Unimills, Zwijndrecht, the Netherlands to Golden Hope have reached a sufficiently advanced stage to start legal procedures with the Works Council and Trade Unions.
- Chairman Antony Burgmans announces Unilever Research Prize winners
“Tomorrow’s consumer is seeking health and well-being, individual solutions and indulgence. Applied market research and consumer science enable us to make a reliable estimate of what tomorrow’s consumer wants: vitality, convenience and pleasure.” These words were spoken today by Antony Burgmans, chairman of Unilever, during the annual presentation of the Unilever Research Prizes in Vlaardingen.
- Third quarter results and interim dividend 2001
Unilever today announced the third quarter results and the interim dividend for 2001. Full details can be found in the results section of this site.
- Third quarter and interim results 2001
Unilever's results for the third quarter and the interim dividend for 2001 will be announced on Friday, 2 November, at 08.00 hours Continental European Time.
- IgloMora to sell Van Lieshout meat snacks
IgloMora, a Unilever subsidiary, plans to sell part of its snack activities, Van Lieshout Vleessnacks (Meat Snacks). This involves the Van Lieshout brand and a factory in Helmond.
- New culture secretary attends unveiling of second in Unilever Series at Tate Modern
Unilever Chairman Niall FitzGerald today 'unveiled' the second sculpture in The Unilever Series, an annual art commission sponsored by Unilever, at Tate Modern.
- First Quarter 2001 results
Unilever today announced its first quarter results for 2001. Full details can be found in the finance section
- Juan Muñoz to create next work for Unilever Series at Tate Modern
Spanish sculptor Juan Muñoz, renowned for his works situating the human figure within elaborate or complex architectural settings, is the second artist to be commissioned for The Unilever Series at Tate Modern. His challenge will be to follow Louise Bourgeois in creating a work for the 155 metres long x 35 metres high (500 x 115 feet) Turbine Hall. The new installation by Munoz will open on 12 June 2001.
- 2001 first quarter results telephone conference call / webcast
Unilever’s first quarter results for 2001 will be published at 08.00 hrs. NL/07.00 hrs. UK on Friday, 27 April 2001.
- Unilever Acquisitions and Disposals in 2000
In addition to the purchase of Bestfoods Unilever made 19 acquisitions in 2000.
- Management change Bestfoods Benelux B.V.
Mr J.F.B. Masselink (59), president and CEO of Bestfoods Benelux B.V., has decided to conclude his career after heading the Benelux organisation for almost 20 years.