Check payment status
Unilever has partnered with TradeShift to create a free platform that allows you, our valued partner to track the status of your invoices. TradeShift gives you full visibility of the status of your invoice and payment, without having to chase or call the Unilever helpdesk.
New update - September 2018
The new way to reach our Accounts Payable service desk to check status of your invoices, payments and to raise any further queries will now only be via Tradeshift Portal. To know how, click here. If you haven’t registered yet, please DO NOT self register. Seek support from Tradeshift support team at https://unilever-vqp.support.tradeshift.com/requests/new
Or if you are looking for further help with getting access, escalate your query to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the change in the way you reach P2P service desk, if you are doing business with us in:
Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore (excluding UAPL), Indonesia, Philippines, South Africa; UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Morocco and Tunisia
Phone lines and email addresses are closed
Email support will be closed as on 15th December 2018. Phone lines will be closed in few weeks. (Watch out for communication from us)
* Check for Tradeshift self help guides on How to check status and how to extract reports under “Quick access to” section on the page.
What is TradeShift?
TradeShift is a flexible online platform that gives you access to your current and historic invoice status, from receipt to payment, by simply logging in to your account.
What are the benefits of TradeShift?
- Simple, fast registration
- Online tracking of invoice payments, enables you to become more productive and spend less time on the phone chasing payment status.
- Invoice information available from time of receipt through to final payment
- Proactively manage issues/queries by running reports
- Instant tracking of invoices, available 24/7
- Enables on-time payment by provides insights for proactive actions
- Supports predictable cash-flow for your business
- Free for Unilever Suppliers
How can I register for TradeShift?
Visit TradeShift and register as a supplier.
Click here (PDF | 871KB) to know how to check your payment status on the portal.
Where can I find more information/help?
If you have any issues, please contact the TradeShift support team.