Professor Youngme Moon
Professor Youngme Moon was appointed a Non-Executive Director of Unilever in April 2016. She is also a member of Unilever’s Corporate Responsibility Committee.
Professor Moon is Senior Associate Dean for Strategy and Innovation and the Donald K David Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School. She has also served as Chair and Senior Associate Dean for Harvard Business School’s MBA Program. She has received the Harvard Business School Award for Teaching Excellence on multiple occasions and was the inaugural recipient of the Hellman Faculty Fellowship, awarded for distinction in research. Prior to Harvard, Youngme was professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology from 1997 to 1998.
Youngme serves on the board of directors of Rakuten, Avid Technology and The Honest Company, and is a former member of the Board of Governors for the American Red Cross.
Youngme holds a PhD and MA from Stanford and a BA from Yale.
- 2016: Appointed as Non-Executive Director of Unilever and a member of Unilever’s Corporate Responsibility Committee
- 2015: Board member at Rakuten
- 2014: Board member at The Honest Company
- 2005: Board member at Avid Technology
- 2003: Associate Professor at Harvard Business School
- 1998: Assistant Professor at Harvard Business School
- 1997: Professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology