Amanda was appointed President, Unilever North America in January 2018 and has been a member of the Unilever Leadership Executive since October 2015.
President, North America
Prior to this role, Amanda had been the President of Unilever’s Foods Category. She has also led Unilever’s Global Hair Business and been Executive Vice President of Unilever UK and Ireland. She has lived and worked in the UK, US, Belgium and Australia.
Amanda has represented Unilever in several industry groups, including the CBI President’s Committee, the Food & Drink Federation Executive Committee and the IGD Policy Issues Council. She has been a Vice Chair of the Advertising Association in the UK and was a member of the UK Government’s Ecosytems Market Taskforce. She is a non-executive board member of PVH Corp and a Trustee of the Leverhulme Trust.
Amanda has an MA from the University of Cambridge in Modern and Medieval Languages.
- 2018: Appointed President, North America
- 2016: Appointed Non-Executive Director PVH Corp
- 2015: Appointed President, Foods and member of the Unilever Leadership Executive
- 2014: EVP Global Hair
- 2010: EVP and Chair, Unilever UK & Ireland
- 2009: EVP Global Spreads and Dressings