In January 2018, Amanda was appointed President, Unilever North America and Head of Global Customer Development.
President North America and Global Head of Customer Development
Prior to this, Amanda was President of Unilever’s Global Food Category. She has also led Unilever’s Global Hair Business and been Executive Vice President of Unilever UK and Ireland. She has lived and worked in the UK, US, Belgium and Australia.
Amanda has represented Unilever in several industry groups, including the CBI President’s Committee, the Food & Drink Federation Executive Committee and the IGD Policy Issues Council. She has been a Vice Chair of the Advertising Association in the UK and was a member of the UK Government’s Ecosytems Market Taskforce. She is a non-executive board member of PVH Corp and a Trustee of the Leverhulme Trust.
Amanda has an MA from the University of Cambridge in Modern and Medieval Languages.
- 2018: Appointed President North America and Head of Global Customer Development
- 2016: Non-Executive Director PVH Corp.
- 2015: Appointed President, Foods
- 2014: EVP Global Hair
- 2010: EVP and Chairman, Unilever UK & Ireland
- 2009: EVP Global Spreads and Dressings