Ann Fudge was appointed a Non-Executive Director of Unilever in May 2009. She is also Vice-Chair and Senior Independent Director of Unilever and Chair of Unilever's Compensation Committee.
Ann is a non‐executive director at both Novartis AG and Northrop Grumman Corporation. From 1993 - 2003 she served on the board of Honeywell International Inc and she was a non‐executive director of Marriott International Inc from 2001 to 2003, of Infosys from 2011 - 2014 and of General Electric Co. from 1999 - 2015.
From 2003 to 2006, Ann served as the chairman and chief executive officer of Young & Rubicam Brands. Prior to joining Young & Rubicam, she was a non-executive director at Buzzient Inc. and also worked at General Mills and at Kraft Foods, where she served in a number of senior management positions including president of Beverages, Desserts and Post Cereal Division.
Ann is an honorary director of Catalyst, an honorary trustee of Brookings and chairman of the US Programs Advisory Panel of the Gates Foundation. She is also a member of the Harvard Business School Visiting Committee and a trustee of WGBH Public Media.
- 2016: Became a Non-Executive Director Northrop Grumman Corporation
- 2016: Became a Member of the Harvard Business School Visiting Committee
- 2015: Appointed Vice-Chair and Senior Independent Director of Unilever and appointed Chair of Unilever's Compensation Committee
- 2015: Became a Trustee of WGBH Public Media
- 2011 – 2015: Member of Harvard University Finance Committee
- 2009: Became a Non-Executive Director at Unilever and a member of Unilever’s Compensation Committee
- 2008: Became a Non-Executive Director at Novartis AG
- 2004 – 2015: Member of Harvard Kennedy School Visiting Committee
- 2003 – 2006: Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Young & Rubicam Brands
- 2001 – 2003: Non-Executive Director of Marriott International Inc.
- 1999 – 2015: Non-Executive Director at General Electric Co.
- 1993 – 2003: Served on the Board of Honeywell International Inc