Dr Judith Hartmann
Dr Judith Hartmann was appointed a Non-Executive Director of Unilever in April 2015. She is also a member of Unilever's Audit Committee.
Judith joined ENGIE, formerly known as GDF SUEZ, as a special adviser to the CEO and Chairman in February 2015, and became Chief Financial Officer of ENGIE, on 16 March 2015. Since June 2016 she is also in charge of ENGIE North America and ENGIE UK/Ireland operations. Judith became a Non-Executive Director of Suez (formerly known as Suez Environment) in July 2015. She was Chief Financial Officer of the international media and services corporation Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA from 2012-2015.
Prior to that, she had been at General Electric since 2000, where she had a number of CFO roles including CFO Global Service, GE Healthcare Clinical Systems, CFO GE Water Europe, Middle East & Africa, CFO GE Healthcare Latin America and CFO GE Germany. Her earlier career included financial positions in The Walt Disney Company and Transport Canada. Judith has recently been a Non-Executive Director of RTL Group, Penguin Random House and Gruner + Jahr GmbH & Co KG.
- July 2015: Became a Non-Executive Director of Suez (formerly known as Suez Environment) and a member of the Audit and Financial Statements Committee
- April 2015: Became a Non-Executive Director of Unilever and a Member of Unilever's Audit Committee
- March 2015: Became Chief Financial Officer, GDF Suez (GDF Suez changed its name to ENGIE in April 2015)
- February 2015: Appointed Special adviser to the CEO and Chairman, GDF Suez
- 2012 - 2015: Chief Financial Officer, Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA
- 2012 - 2014: Non-Executive Director of RTL Group
- 2000 - 2012: Various CFO roles, General Electric