Hanneke Faber was appointed President Europe and joined Unilever’s Leadership Executive in January 2018.
Hanneke has spent most of her career in the FMCG and retail industry. She joined Unilever from Ahold Delhaize where she was Chief E-commerce and Innovation Officer, and member of the Executive Committee playing a key role in accelerating the company’s e-commerce business. Between 2013 and 2016, she was Chief Commercial Officer & Member of the Executive Committee of Royal Ahold responsible for e-commerce, digital, innovation and customer branding.
Hanneke started her career at Procter & Gamble where she became Vice President and global leader of three of P&G’s top brands with a presence in over 180 countries. Hanneke holds a Bachelor of Journalism and Master of Business Administration from the University of Houston in the US.
She serves as a member of Bayer AG’s Supervisory Board and as a member of the Advisory Board of Leading Executives Advancing Diversity (LEAD).
Hanneke speaks Dutch, English, French, German and Greek. She has lived and worked in the US, Greece, Switzerland and the Netherlands. She is married and has three children.
- 2018 Appointed President Europe and joined the Unilever Leadership Executive
- 2016 – 2017 Chief E-Commerce and Innovation Officer, Member of the Executive Committee at Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize
- 2016 – Present Member of the Supervisory Board of Bayer AG
- 2013 – 2016 Chief Commercial Officer and Member of the Executive Committee of Koninklijke Ahold N.V., Netherlands, responsible for E-commerce, Digital, Innovation, Customer Branding and Loyalty.
- 2009 – 2013 Vice President & General Manager, Global Pantene, Head & Shoulders & Herbal Essence at Procter & Gamble, USA
- 2005 – 2009 Vice President & General Manager, Beauty Care Europe & Global Distributors at Procter & Gamble, Switzerland
- 2000 – 2005 Marketing Director, Hair Care Europe at Procter & Gamble, Switzerland