Kees Kruythoff has been appointed President of Unilever’s Home Care business in 2018.
President, Home Care
Kees has enjoyed a long career history with Unilever, working in senior roles for the company since the 1990s, based in countries across Europe, Africa, Asia and Latin America.
Prior to his current role, Kees was President of Unilever's North America business and Global Head of Customer Development.
From 2011 to 2017 he was President of North America and Global Head of Customer Development.
Between 2004 and 2008, Kees was based in South Africa as CEO of Unilever Foods, during which time he took part in a nationwide programme to bring together business, government and non-governmental organisations.
In 2002, he joined the Board of Unilever Bestfoods in Asia, tasked with building Unilever’s foods and beverages brands across the continent.
Kees is married with four daughters and enjoys travel, sports and spending time with his family.
- 2018: Appointed President of Unilever's Home Care business
- 2011: Appointed President Unilever North America and member of the Unilever Leadership Executive
- 2008 - 2011: CEO of Unilever Brazil
- 2004 to 2008: CEO of Unilever Foods
- 2002: Joined the Board of Unilever Bestfoods in Asia
- 1990s: Held various senior roles at Unilever in Europe, Africa, Asia and Latin America.