Keith is responsible for the Marketing and Communications functions, a role which also includes leadership of Unilever’s sustainability agenda and the Unilever Brand.
Chief Marketing & Communications Officer
Before this, he was Executive Vice President for Global Home Care & Hygiene, covering fabric cleaning, fabric conditioning, household cleaning products, oral care and potable water.
Keith was previously Chairman of Lever Fabergé. He has worked for Unilever in the UK, France, the US and globally and regionally in a variety of general management and marketing roles.
Outside Unilever he is a Fellow of The Marketing Society and, as an engineering graduate, a Fellow of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers. He is also Chairman of the World Economic Forum Consumer Industry Board, Chairman of Business in the Community International, Chairman of the not-for-profit Collectively, President of the History of Advertising Trust and Global Chairman of the Positive Change Effie Award.
- 2010: Appointed Chief Marketing & Communications Officer and member of the Unilever Leadership Executive
- 2005: Head of Global Homecare & Hygiene
- 2001: Executive Chairman, Lever Faberge
- 1992: Marketing Director, ElidaFaberge France
- 1983: Marketing role in Elida Gibbs UK
- 1979: Joined Michelin