Ann Fudge was appointed a Non-Executive Director of Unilever in May 2009. She is also Vice-Chair and Senior Independent Director of Unilever and Chair of Unilever's Compensation Committee.
Ann is a non‐executive director at Novartis AG. From 1993 - 2003 she served on the board of Honeywell International Inc and from 2001 to 2003 was a non‐executive director of Marriott International Inc, of Infosys from 2011 - 2014 and of General Electric Co. from 1999 - 2015.
From 2003 to 2006, Ann served as the chairman and chief executive officer of Young & Rubicam Brands. Prior to joining Young & Rubicam, she was a non-executive director at Buzzient Inc. and also worked at General Mills and at Kraft Foods, where she served in a number of senior management positions including president of Beverages, Desserts and Post Cereal Division.
Ann is an honorary director of Catalyst, Trustee of Rockefeller Foundation and Brookings and chairman of the US Programs Advisory Panel of the Gates Foundation. She is also a board member on the Council of Foreign Relations.
- 2015: Appointed Vice-chair and Senior independent Director of Unilever and appointed Chair of Unilever's Compensation Committee
- 2015: Trustee of WGBH Public Media
- 2011 – 2015: Member of Harvard University Finance Committee
- 2009: Non-Executive Director to Unilever and member of Unilever’s Compensation Committee
- 2008: Non-Executive Director at Novartis AG
- 2004 – 2015: Member of Harvard Kennedy School Visiting Committee
- 2003 – 2006: Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Young & Rubicam Brands
- 2001 – 2003: Non-Executive Director of Marriott International Inc.
- 1999 – 2015: Non-Executive Director at General Electric Co.
- 1993 – 2003: Served on the Board of Honeywell International Inc