Peter ter Kulve
Peter was appointed President of Unilever’s Home Care business and a member of the Unilever Leadership Executive in May 2019.
President, Home Care
Peter joined Unilever in 1988 and has held various senior roles across Asia and Europe. Prior to his current role, he had dual responsibility as Chief Digital and Growth Officer, in which he led the end-to-end digitalisation of the company, and President of South East Asia and Australasia, one of Unilever’s largest and most profitable clusters.
In 2016, Peter was appointed as Chief Transformation Officer, leading Unilever’s ambitious Connected 4 Growth programme, resulting in significant savings reinvested back into the business.
Prior to this, Peter was Chair and EVP of Unilever Benelux, in which he successfully grew the business across all areas of our portfolio. He has also held various roles across our ice cream business, including Global Head & EVP, and CEO of Wall’s China.
Peter has a Master’s degree in Business Economics from the Erasmus University of Rotterdam. He is married and has three children. He is passionate about all the latest technology and gadgets, including mastering his skills on his hoverboard.
- 2019: Appointed President of Unilever’s Home Care business and member of the Unilever Leadership Executive
- 2018: President of South East Asia & Australasia and Chief Digital Transformation & Growth Officer
- 2016: EVP Corporate Transformation
- 2011: President Southeast Asia & Australasia
- 2009: Chair & EVP, Unilever Benelux
- 2005: Global Head & EVP, Unilever Ice Cream
- 2004: CEO of Iglo-Mora Group, Holland
- 1998: CEO of Unilever Wall’s China
- 1998: BD Director, Foods
- 1995: Business Unit Director, Algida Ice Cream
- 1993: Marketing Manager, Ice Cream
- 1988: Brand and Channel Management Roles