Sustainability performance data
We have consolidated our sustainability performance and HR data to help with further analysis.
We collect and report on a large number of sustainability metrics. This page provides a range of environmental and social data in accessible formats for those wanting to delve deeper into specific areas of our performance.
- Sustainability performance data (XLSX | 68KB): provides absolute and normalised environmental and social data for waste, water, greenhouse gases and energy, community investment and occupational health & safety.
- USLP performance summary (PDF | 5MB): provides a high-level visual overview of progress against each target in the Unilever Sustainable Living Plan.
- USLP 3-year performance summary (XLSX | 245KB): provides a breakdown of Unilever Sustainable Living Plan target performance for the past 3 years.
- Unilever Code of Business Principles 2018 Summary (PDF | 69KB): provides details of Code of Business Principles breaches and the number of employees trained on the Code.
- HR metrics (XLSX | 45KB): provides data on our workforce including gender diversity, learning & development and recruitment and retention.
Further details of our performance in 2018 can be found throughout this Sustainable Living Report. The basis of preparation for the metrics which underpin our USLP targets can be found in report & publications alongside assurance reports. Our approach to assurance is outlined on independent assurance & metrics.