London – Today, Unilever announced the global launch of its most sustainable laundry capsule yet, the fastest growing detergent format in many parts of the world.
Latest press releases
Today, we announced our results for the first half of 2022
- Underlying sales growth of 8.1%, with 9.8% price and (1.6)% volume
- Turnover increased 14.9%, including a currency impact of 5.6%
- Underlying operating margin of 17.0%, a decrease of 180bps driven by input cost inflation
- Underlying earnings per share up 1.0%, including a currency impact of 4.9%
- The billion+ Euro brands, accounting for more than 50% of Group turnover, grew 9.4%
- €750 million share buyback tranche completed on 22 July, intention to launch second tranche in third quarter
London/Rotterdam - Unilever today announced that it has completed the sale of its Tea business, ekaterra, to the CVC Capital Partners Fund VIII. Unilever and CVC had entered into an agreement for the sale of ekaterra in November 2021, for €4.5 billion on a cash-free, debt-free basis; expecting to close in H2 2022.
We'll let you know when we publish press releases
Download our logo, popular images, key documents and reports, and check out some of our latest videos.