Priya was appointed Business Group President, Beauty & Wellbeing in January 2024.
Business Group President, Beauty & Wellbeing
Priya Nair has been building successful brands that engage consumers for the past 28 years. A high-performing business leader, Priya has experience in building and shaping categories, turning around underperforming businesses and leading diverse cross functional teams that achieve strong results.
As President, Beauty & Wellbeing Priya will oversee the €12 billion business, which is comprised of four key pillars: Hair Care, Skin Care, Prestige Beauty, and Health and Wellbeing (Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements).
Priya joined Hindustan Unilever in 1995 and began building a foundational understanding of consumer products across Home, Beauty, and Personal Care in various roles within sales and marketing. While in Hindustan Unilever she led the Beauty & Personal Care and Homecare business. As Head of Homecare, she led the turnaround of the business and the portfolio and cost transformation to build a more sustainable, future fit business.
Prior to becoming President, Beauty & Wellbeing, Priya was the Global Chief Marketing Officer for the Beauty & Wellbeing business. She was responsible for global revenue growth and profit, brand equity management, brand building, global innovation programme delivery and digital marketing transformation.
Recognised amongst the most influential women in business for multiple years in India, Priya has been an Independent Director on the company board of a publicly listed Indian company, an ASCI board member, member of multiple government bodies with public private partnerships and has led industry forums like MMA India.
Priya is located in London. She is married with one daughter.
- 2024: Business Group President, Beauty & Wellbeing
- 2022: Global Chief Marketing Officer, Beauty & Wellbeing
- 2021: Executive Director & EVP South Asia – Beauty & Personal Care for Hindustan Unilever
- 2014: Executive Director South Asia – leading Home Care for Hindustan Unilever
- 2012: Appointed to Hindustan Unilever Management Board to lead Beauty & Personal Care
- 1995 — 2012: Sales and Marketing roles in Hindustan Unilever across Home Care and Beauty & Personal Care